- Prep Time: 15m
- Total Time: 2h 15m
- Yield: 100 gummy bears
- Category: Sweets
- 1 cup rosé wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract (or raspberry, or whatever you'd like)
- 5 packets of unflavored gelatin
- 1 drops pink food coloring
- In a separate bowl, whisk the gelatin and sugar together.
- Pour the wine into a glass measuring cup.
- Add the desired food coloring, lemon juice, and extract to the wine and stir.
- Heat the wine in the microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds, or until boiling.
- Slowly add the gelatin mixture to the wine, stirring for 1-2 minutes until dissolved. It will foam a bit.
- Using a medicine dropper, fill the gummy bear molds up to the top. Each mold should be filled just until their backs round out. (See picture).
- Put the molds in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Pop each bear out. If you let them "air out" (sit them out at room temp, uncovered, on a plate overnight) they will have the same texture as store-bought!