- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 10m
- Serves: 2 people
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 -2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 of a satsuma orange, juiced
- 1 cinnamon stick or dash ground cinnamon
- 1 slice of an orange
- 2 apple slices
- 1 slice of a lemon
- 2 shots of whiskey, bourbon, or brandy
- Heat cider and water in a saucepan.
- Add cinnamon stick or ground cinnamon.
- Add lemon and orange slices and honey.
- Stir until the honey dissolves.
- Divide into two mugs and add a shot of whiskey to each. Stir and top with an apple slice.